Writing for Social Media - 9/28/17
Blogging 102 -
Thursday - September 28 || 12 noon - 1: 00 pm || Cost $35 || The Cooper House
Social media is more important to businesses than ever, but not all social media is created equally. You've probably figured that much out as you've tried to navigate and make the most of them for your own business. If you were left scratching your head in confusion, this workshop is for you.
Join us to learn the ins and outs of four major social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, where we'll discuss:
- types of content most suitable for each platform
- how often to post on each platform and why
- which platforms may be most useful for your particular industry
Your event registration includes*:
- Workshop materials
- *Please note that tickets purchased are non-refundable, but may be transferred to a future event. The transferrable ticket must be applied to an event that occurs within sixty (60) days of the original event.
- 11:45 am - Lunch Service Begins
- 12:00 pm - Writing for Social Media Workshop Begins
- 12:50 pm - Q&A
Please share via the social icons below or share this downloadable PDF flyer with other business owners, entrepreneurs, and friends. We'd be glad to see them at this event: Writing for Social Media