Blogging 102 - 9/12/17
Tuesday - September 12 || 12 noon - 1: 00 pm || Cost $35 || The Cooper House
Even with the popularity of social media, businesses still need to commit to providing quality, relevant, and shareable content as a part of their marketing, specifically their content marketing.
At Blogging 102 we'll share:
- the benefits of blogging and why it needs to become a regular, consistent presence on your website
- blogging best practices (when to post, how often, sharing, etc)
- how to generate content your audience will crave...all without driving yourself crazy.
Your event registration includes*:
- Workshop materials
- *Please note that tickets purchased are non-refundable, but may be transferred to a future event. The transferrable ticket must be applied to an event that occurs within sixty (60) days of the original event.
- 11:45 am - Lunch Service Begins
- 12:00 pm - Blogging 102 Workshop Begins
- 12:50 pm - Q&A
Please share via the social icons below or share this downloadable PDF flyer with other business owners, entrepreneurs, and friends. We'd be glad to see them at this event: Blogging 102